Friday, September 7, 2012

Introducing Maxwell!

Hi everyone,

So, I haven't posted much lately, and I'm sorry. Things got crazy around here...my dad's trying to find a job, and my mom got sick, and it was just all so busy!

But now I'm back, and I figured you might want to meet my other baby. I'd had Chester for a while, and being his mom was fantastic. I thought about adopting another, and when I saw this little guy in the corner, I fell in love with him. His name is Maxwell:

My mom says he's a 'stuffed mummy', whatever that is. 
This is a picture from when Chester and Maxwell met:

Cats are like dogs, because they like to sniff bums a lot. 
Maxwell and Chester like to play together a lot. Here's a picture of them playing with some socks:

Socks are good to play with!
Here's a picture of them napping together on a pair of my mom's pants:

If they're going to be adopted cats,
they need to learn how to nap properly.
And here's another picture of us all together. I was supervising their first meeting, just to make sure everything went smoothly.

My mom always gets my good side. 

As you can see, they get along really well, which makes me happy. I'm glad my babies have some company for when I'm not around. 

My mom was surprised when I adopted Maxwell. She wondered why he was in the middle of the floor, and when she picked him up, she realized I had been grooming him, and let me have him. Which is nice of her, because before I took him in, he was hers. I don't know why she was so surprised. He's so adorable...how could I resist?!

There are more of these 'stuffed animals' in my parents' room, and I might adopt more in the future, but for now I enjoy taking care of just Chester and Maxwell, moving them around to their various activities, keeping them clean, and giving them love. 

I hope you enjoyed meeting Maxwell!

~Sally



No comments:

Post a Comment