Monday, August 20, 2012

Panda Takes Over

Hello,

As some of you may know I have been living upstairs on my own for quite some time now, avoiding the likes of Lila. Recently my parents have decided that I need to come downstairs and get used to her. Well, I disagree, so I don't feel like talking to any people right now. I don't want to be rude though, so I am allowing a guest post from another cat. She's just as bitter as I am.

~Sally

That's me.
Good day,

I am here to replace Sally for the day. I am a Persian, so I'm the obvious choice when you want to upgrade. My name is Panda. You must be interested in what I do all day, so I will take time out of my very important schedule to allow you to worship at my paws.

Sally's mom knows one of my people. Her name is Sandra. Sandra and her family are the servants of 4 of us cats.
See this book? I'm more important.

I am the oldest of the cats. That means I'm in charge. I have opinions and when I want something, I get it. If I want to get some attention and pats, I just take them unapologetically.

I like to sit on the humans things just to remind that that nothing is more important than me.

Playing with random objects and scratching things are my other past-times. I do like to cuddle...on my own terms. I'm not afraid to let you know I'm done with a hiss and a swipe.

See, this one time I was sleeping here.











Then Sandra wanted to sit down so she moved me.
I did not approve.

When she sat down in my spot, I sat
on her lap to let her know this was
still my area. How dare she. 













The other cats are of far less importance than I am, but I have insights into them. I see everything that goes on around this gilded cage I'm trapped in. Sometimes I acknowledge their presence, but for the most part I ignore them.

Scully, with the potential of disdain
for people in her eyes. 
Scully is the next oldest at 5 years old. She's a Himalayan Persian, and she gets sick a lot. The humans are always trying to hold her even though she hates it. But I see her letting them pet her when she's sleeping or eating, so I feel less bad because she's clearly a traitor. She likes to express her mild displeasure by peeing on things. I keep telling her she should just scratch things up but she doesn't listen. Nobody listens to me.

See how I scratched that up?
That shows the people who's in charge. 
















Look at the love in those eyes. Pathetic.
Izzy is 3 years old, but acts like a kitten. I find her to be very bizarre and I know that she's clearly a traitor. She actually lets the people carry her around for lengths of time! She communicates her feelings to them with whines, not hisses. She's become so dependent on them and their affection that she won't eat unless they're touching her. Honestly. And she'll only accept pats if she's on Sandra's daddy's bed. Seriously? Where did they find this thing? How she became so possessive of the people I don't know. And I'd like to know why too. She's a mystery that one.

So massive for such a young kitten. His fur is a pretty colour
though...I'll give him that much.
Brutus is the baby. I don't know if he's a cat or a dog. He just eats all the time and is obsessed with food. If he wants to be petted, he takes it, but he doesn't demand a lot. I ignore him less than I ignore the other ones because he's only 6 months old, so he's trainable. Sometimes I let him play with me. This will be the easiest way to teach him how to be a proper cat. He will eventually be my trainee, and will one day become my minion. I will use this to my advantage against everyone who does not bend to my will...



This is me playing with a banjo string.
This is me letting Brutus join me in
playing with the banjo string so he
will become my b*tch one day.

Anyways. I've told you too much already. Why are humans always bugging me? It's time for you to go away now. Go away...bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment