Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chester: On, In, and Under

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while. My people had some crazy stuff going on, so I couldn't get at the computer to share more photos of Chester with you!

Today I thought I'd share with you some of the more interesting places I've put Chester. He definitely enjoys hanging out on, in, or under things, like:

Plastic Bags!
He really likes shoes.

All cats like sleeping upside down every once in awhile.
At least, in this house they do!

 Clothing!
That is my mom's vest that fell on the floor once.

That's my daddy's shirt!

 Bookshelves!
He likes beer.


On the cat bed!
I'm Lucy's big sister so I know when she needs a cuddle and a good bath,
so I helped her out with those things on this day.

 Under the recliner!
I tried to take him all the way under to sleep with me, but he got stuck.

Chester likes doing different things everyday, and I try to keep his activities exciting by switching it up whenever I can! I hope you liked my pictures!

Next time, I'm going to have a guest blog by a cat I know through one of my mom's friends. Stay tuned!

~Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment