Monday, July 23, 2012

Lila!

hello? hello!!!

where am i? what's this place?

a blog? what's that? all i see are pictures of sally and her talking about cute stuff.


i do cute stuff! i do lots of cute stuff cuz i'm the littlest cat in this house. i'm the baby! do you want to see some of my cute stuff?? ya? OKAY!!

sometimes i squeeze under the furniture to hide from lucy or go to sleep. sometimes i chase bugs under there. my people think that's cute!



this is my banana toy! it has stuff in it that makes me feel all loopy. i like it! i don't know where it is right now though...


sometimes when i'm lying down or sleeping i hang my paws off of things. my people laugh at me. do you think that's funny? i hope so!


i also like to sleep upside down! HAHAHA!


i also like to sleep in this tube! i sleep a lot...


i like to collect things too! i take them and put them near my tube and then i play with them! This was the time i stole a potholder and a cord. LOL!


do you want to see more?

WAIT! i see a fly...i...i gotta go get it!!

next time i come i'll bring more pictures! promise!!!

i love you!
~LILA

1 comment: