Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hi, my name is Sally...

I'm a ten year old cat. My people are Amanda and Daric. I enjoy napping in laundry baskets and hiding under the bed. I'm also a really good mouser, and I'm a lover, not a fighter.

This is me!

Amanda is my mommy and she's had me for my whole life. She was there when I was born. She loves to cuddle and pet me and I like to sit on her chest and purr.

Daric is my daddy and he adopted me after he married my mom. He likes to cuddle too, and sometimes I like to stick my bum in his face. I like to play fight with him.

I have my own babies. My Chester is an orange baby cat my parents got me. I like to lick him and move him around my rooms. I have recently adopted another baby, a stuffed toy Mummy named Maxwell. Sometimes I put my babies together and sometimes I separate them.

For some reason my parents like to take pictures of me and my babies and where I put them. I guess this amuses them. So I told them maybe other people might like to see my babies and the odd places they end up and that they should make me a blog.

If you're anything like them, you'll be easily amused by my motherly antics too.

I hope you enjoy! ~Sally



4 comments:

  1. Sally, the whole bum-in-the-face thing is really funny and all, but it's not the best thing ever to wake up to. Neither is your thing where you stare at me when I'm waking up, and presumably while I'm asleep too.

    ReplyDelete